Duplicate a Quiz
Moodle allows you to duplicate activities, including quizzes, which is a useful tool if you have several quiz assessments with the same settings in your paper.
- At the top-right of your Moodle paper, toggle Edit mode on.
- Scroll down to the quiz and select the three vertical dots to its far right, then select Duplicate from the drop-down menu.
Duplicated quizzes will appear in the same topic/week/section as the original, as shown below.
Edit a duplicate Quiz
- To change the name of the Duplicate quiz, select the pencil icon located to the right of the quiz name.
- Enter the new name, then use the Enter key on your keyboard to save your changes.
- To change the settings (e.g. the dates) of your duplicate quiz, select the three vertical dots to its far right, then select Edit settings from the drop-down menu.