Adding a Category to the Question bank
Adding categories to the Question bank is a great way to organise questions for each paper and quiz.
1. At the top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper.
2. Select More.
3. Select the Paper administration tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and next to Question bank, select Categories
5. Scroll down to Add category. Check the Parent category is correct. Note: It is very important to check this drop-down menu and make sure the Parent category isn't a 'Top' category that sits outside your paper. This may make your questions hard to find.
Add the Name of the category and any necessary information. Finally, select Add category at the bottom of the screen.
6. Once you select Add category, your new category will display at the top of the screen in the Edit categories menu. You can change where it appears in the list, via arrows to the right of the category name.
7. To add questions to your new category, select the category name. You will be taken to the screen below. Any questions created here will be stored under this category.