Copy question bank questions
1. At the top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper
2. Select More
3. Select the Paper administration tab and scroll down to Question bank..
4. In Question bank, select Questions.
5. Select the copy icon to the right of the question name.
6. You are now in the copied question's edit page. If you want:
- to copy the question without making changes and leave it in the same location, scroll down and select Save changes.
- to copy the question to another location: in Current category untick Use this category, then select the new location from the Save in category drop-down menu. Finally, scroll down and Save changes.
- to copy the question to another location, and edit the copied question, you can do so either before or after you move it to the new location. Scroll down and Save changes after making your edits.