Duplicate question bank questions
1. At the top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper
2. Select More
3. Select the Course administration tab and scroll down to Question bank..
4. In Question bank, select Questions.
5. Select the Edit which is located to the right of the question name. Select Duplicate
6. Here you can edit the duplicated question if you wish.
7. To duplicate the question without making changes and leave it in the same location, scroll down and select Save changes.
8. To duplicate the question to another location: in Current category untick Use this category, then select the new location from the Save in category drop-down menu. Finally, scroll down and Save changes
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.