Duplicate question bank questions
1. Select the More tab directly below the name of your Moodle paper.
2. Select Question bank from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the question, then in the Actions column select Edit.
4. In the drop-down menu, select Duplicate.
6. Edit the duplicate question if you wish.
7. To duplicate the question and leave it in the same location, scroll down and select Save changes or Save changes and continue editing.
To duplicate the question to a different location, untick Use this category to the right of the Current category, then select the new category from the Save in category drop-down menu. Finally, scroll down and Save changes