Caretaking and Cleaning
The Cleaning Service
The Cleaning Service provides ongoing management and supervision of all aspects of the maintenance of cleanliness and removal of waste on Campus. Approximately 40% of this service is provided by way of Contractors. The cleaning service generally involves:
- Once weekly clean of all offices.
- Daily emptying of rubbish bins if left in corridor.
- Teaching spaces are thoroughly cleaned once per week and then spot cleaned the remaining days of the week.
- Two to four times weekly clean public areas.
- Clean toilets and tearooms daily.
Staff are available between the hours of 5.30am and 4.30pm week days for adhoc cleaning assignments.
To contact us please refer to Staff Contact.