Note: a recent Zoom update has changed the default meeting Recurrence to Daily instead of No fixed time. We recommend you change the Recurrence to No fixed time to avoid issues.
1. In your Moodle paper, select the Zoom meeting name, then the cog icon to go to the Zoom meeting Settings.
2. Open the Schedule menu.
3. Change the Recurrence to No Fixed Time in the drop down menu.
Need some quick tips for Zoom? Select this link to see our Zoom Tips
Zoom is video conference software. Staff can use Zoom to have online meetings with individual students or large groups.
To use Zoom with your students, you'll first need to download Zoom on your computer and create an account by signing in with Single Sign On.
We have created pages to help you set up and use Zoom at the University of Waikato.
Zoom help for students is also available
- Zoom tips
- Set up Zoom in Moodle
- Breakout Rooms
- Alternative Hosts
- Adjust Settings
- In-meeting settings
- Share Screen
- Record a session
- Upload a Zoom recording to Panopto
- Install and log into Zoom
- Schedule a Zoom session
- Time Settings for Meetings
- Zoom captions
- Google Calendar integration
- More resources